Thursday, August 7, 2014

Reader Response Blog (RRB) Directions

Remember, you are to write about your RESPONSES to your reading! What do YOU think?


Rules:
·         You must write one entry per week.
·         The entry must be posted before midnight.
·         Each entry must be at least 100 words in length.
·         You must not summarize your novel.
·         You must include the title and author of your book in every post.
·         You must use your best grammar and spelling.
·         Respect others opinions. You are all entitled to your own ideas.
·         Comment on the posts of others ONLY after writing your own post.

4 comments:

  1. I am reading Just Another Hero by Sharon Draper, in my opinion so far so good I like the book in which the main character is Arielle November and Jericho who all just reached 10th grade in highschool. Arielle has many problems one ofbthem is having to had bullied kids in middle school talking in an offensive way all the time and tbats one of the concerns plus questions I encountered reading the beginning of this novel I feel because arielle did that then she would most likely be a bully victim in highschool and I came out to be correct. My question is Why does Arielle think that she is better than those kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good ideas, just posted in the wrong place : )

      Delete
  2. I have switched books so I am reading 2nd Chance. It is about a woman investigator trying to solve a mystery murder. I think she is not trusted by other people because she is a girl. I don't know why only one person got killed in a shootout in the front of a church and nobody else was killed. She is over overseeing the whole case. I think there is a gang involved. I suspect that her ex-partner is involved with the crimes. I think that everybody part of this case is linked to the person who killed the girl and hung the old woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bryson, make sure you tell me the author, please! Also, this is posted in the wrong place : )

      Delete