I am reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy by Douglas Adams. I have finished the first 3 chapters, and so far it's pretty weird. It's interesting why one of the councilmen, when he gets angry, has violent images in his head (although he is related to Genghis Khan), yet he's a big wimp. Conner Nyberg
I am reading "The True Meaning of Smekday" by Adam Rex. The characters That have been introduced so far are Gratuity, Pig, the Boov, Gratuity's mom, and Apocalypse Hal. Gratuity is the main Character who is writing a paper that she is trying to get into the time capsule that they are going to bury. Pig is Gratuity's lazy cat. The boov are the aliens took over which Apocalypse Hal predicted would happen. Gratuity's mom was captured by the Aliens. I am very excited to keep reading and wonder what will happen next.
I'm reading the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. So far the book is very good. I like so far how the plot has been set out. I also like the different characters in the story. I like the way the setting is described. I pretty much like how everything is described in the story so far with the vivid details. I like the way its described because it's easy for me to be able to see the story in my head. I realized that the pin the mayor's daughter gave to Katniss is the symbol for the whole book which I thought was quite interesting as well.The only thing that I didnt really like was the way they had people come in to see Katniss for only a short period of time. What if she hadn't survived the Hunger Games. The last memory they would have of her would be sitting in this big room. I love Katniss' additude. She is very strong for her family. I know she's had a really hard life. She still matters to keep from breaking down and crying. She is a very strong main character.
I am reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy by Douglas Adams. I have finished the first 3 chapters, and so far it's pretty weird. It's interesting why one of the councilmen, when he gets angry, has violent images in his head (although he is related to Genghis Khan), yet he's a big wimp. Conner Nyberg
ReplyDeleteConnor, this is much too short and written in the wrong place!
DeleteI see that you wrote another. Good job : )
Deletehay everyone!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am reading "The True Meaning of Smekday" by Adam Rex. The characters That have been introduced so far are Gratuity, Pig, the Boov, Gratuity's mom, and Apocalypse Hal. Gratuity is the main Character who is writing a paper that she is trying to get into the time capsule that they are going to bury. Pig is Gratuity's lazy cat. The boov are the aliens took over which Apocalypse Hal predicted would happen. Gratuity's mom was captured by the Aliens. I am very excited to keep reading and wonder what will happen next.
ReplyDeleteMore Drew, less summary! This is also a little short. Good start. (P.S. Post in the correct place!)
DeleteHey
ReplyDeletehello.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. So far the book is very good. I like so far how the plot has been set out. I also like the different characters in the story. I like the way the setting is described. I pretty much like how everything is described in the story so far with the vivid details. I like the way its described because it's easy for me to be able to see the story in my head. I realized that the pin the mayor's daughter gave to Katniss is the symbol for the whole book which I thought was quite interesting as well.The only thing that I didnt really like was the way they had people come in to see Katniss for only a short period of time. What if she hadn't survived the Hunger Games. The last memory they would have of her would be sitting in this big room. I love Katniss' additude. She is very strong for her family. I know she's had a really hard life. She still matters to keep from breaking down and crying. She is a very strong main character.
ReplyDelete